Biolapse Studio Timer.
This is the latest iteration of my studio controllers. This is the cumulation of 10 years of filming plants in my studio, and while I still use my older timers this is the only version I will be making moving forward. The point of these is to offer the ability the control lights, pumps, timers for various timelapse purposes, provide day/night scheduling of growlights and more. Integrating the outlet has made this an all in 1 unit, simple to use.
- Interval Ramping
- Either change the interval directly or add a target interval spread across however many intervals to gradually ramp to the new interval, and even an option to delay the adjustment by x frames.
- Camera Triggering
- Adjustable parameters for trigger including pre-taps, and duration.
- Connect via USB to trigger to control Dragonframe intervals.
- Relay Control
- Schedule relay events with 2 relays to turn on and off anything from grow lights, fill lights, water pumps, misters, etc
- Select relays as Normally Open or Normally Closed
- Assign scheduled overrides to allow for day/night schedules, etc.